- Registered on: 09/17/2010
- Last connection: 02/25/2011
Reported issues: 12
- 02:02 pm DrQueue Task #126: Reimplement Drqman with PyGTK or PyQt
- Hi lorenzo,
With this change, the TypeError exception doesn't raise, but the program doesn't do anything anyway. A...
- 10:31 am DrQueue Bug #166 (Feedback): Reduce the reuse of job IDs
- The current behaviour with job IDs causes some problems. Now, when a new job is launched to the queue, it gets the mi...
- 04:22 pm DrQueue Bug #154: gethostbyname is deprecated and not reentrant
- Sorry, I forgot to monitor this item. It seems ok for me too. Thanks!
- 04:09 pm DrQueue Task #126: Reimplement Drqman with PyGTK or PyQt
- Hey Lorenzo, thanks for sharing it!
I have just tried it. This is the error that I get:...
- 05:33 pm DrQueue Feature #156: Switch from processes to threads
- I agree that processes are more robust. And of course an hybrid with processes/threads would be great. Anyway, my mai...
- 11:18 am DrQueue Feature #156 (New): Switch from processes to threads
- I understand that this is a long-term change, and I also understand that it may involve personal design preferences, ...
- 11:51 am DrQueue Bug #154 (Fixed): gethostbyname is deprecated and not reentrant
- The connect_to_master function of communications.c crashes threaded applications because it uses gethostbyname, which...
- 09:55 am DrQueue Bug #44: Requesting the computer list to the master is too slow
- I can still reproduce this issue:...
- 09:43 am DrQueue Bug #153 (New): Drqman memory leak
- After all night with drqman open with auto-refresh in the computers page, its memory usage (resident) grows from 18MB...
- 12:35 pm DrQueue Bug #152 (In progress): Python bindings are not in sync with libdrqueue
- There is a very important bug in the python bindings of 0.64.4. libdrqueue changed its API to receive computer addres...
Also available in: Atom