- Registered on: 06/02/2010
- Last connection: 10/22/2010
Reported issues: 4
- 11:34 am DrQueue Feature #156: Switch from processes to threads
- I have to disagree. I've been trying to port natively to windows, and this was my initial thoughts as well.
- 11:17 am DrQueue Bug #155: Database corruption after creating 1 job and quitting master
- I've track the issue down, It will be a little while before I have a solid patch for review.
- 08:41 am DrQueue Bug #44: Requesting the computer list to the master is too slow
- The patch looks ok for me.
- 12:01 pm DrQueue Task #29: Create generic startup (init.d) scripts
- The follow issue will be need to be completed before init scripts will be of any good.
"Make the slave retry conne...
- 01:52 pm DrQueue Feature #127: Support the mingw compiler
- Two major things left before master/slave can be tested natively on windows.
1. Shared memory support
2. Forking of...
- 02:14 am DrQueue Feature #94: slave should set user ID to owner when running tasks
- Can you provide a scenario to illustrate the need for this?
My understanding if we used setgid, it would allow the...
- 07:24 am DrQueue Bug #133 (Fixed): SCons expects /usr/local to be existing
- 06:13 am DrQueue Bug #133: SCons expects /usr/local to be existing
- Not sure of the correct MAC path, so defaulted to a know location.
- 05:53 am DrQueue Bug #133: SCons expects /usr/local to be existing
- Also on windows the directory will be in a different format.
We could set the default value, based off the OS.
Also available in: Atom