From 03/08/2011 to 04/06/2011
- 09:37 pm Revision 8c4c8062: Use the source, Luke !
- 04:37 pm Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Jason Tyler wrote:
> I tried the build again, and it seemed to get further than before, but still failed with an err...
- 05:47 am Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- I tried the build again, and it seemed to get further than before, but still failed with an error, please see attache...
- 04:31 pm Revision 5a1fc8bf: Every day, a bit closer; all life, moving forward.
- 04:21 pm Revision 66451423: Revert "My, oh, my... pfff"
- I'm almost there...
This reverts commit 41293d03de70933435d7b3edb00a799cfdf5fc70.
- 04:16 pm Revision 41293d03: My, oh, my... pfff
- Revert "Add support for initializing and shutting down networking."
This reverts commit b6c0c0ed8f475f7924e642589b10...
- 04:13 pm Revision afb7fa92: Revert "Use the new network initialize and shutdown functions"
- This reverts commit 0f796c870ba78b5dc712de329851515e48fc1683.
- 04:03 pm Revision c6fae8a9: Silently retiring no-good code. We only want good or very-good code.
- Revert "Split dr_write/read to dr_file_write/read and dr_socket_write/read."
This reverts commit ee53d487824baf2d49e...
- 03:40 pm Revision a125204c: Reverting some changes that caused evil behavior
- Revert "add address variable to hwinfo"
This reverts commit 3d085944b6313a721ef29addf7d5dc5a62ea1612.
- 07:09 pm Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Remember python has been moved to src/python
- 07:02 pm Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Please, get the latest (as of now) sources from 0.64.x and let me know.
It compiles in here...
- 04:52 am Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- I tried following the instructions about and ran into a few problems.
I copied the libdrqueue folder into the pyth...
- 07:07 pm Revision 0a94d9a5: This files have been moved to src/python ...
- 04:16 pm Revision fecb2401: Added some correctechness :)
- 03:19 pm Revision 457c0036: My English is getting better, thank you.
- All your bases are belong to us !!!
- 07:26 pm Revision e19ad73c: FIxed glitch with the wrappers that caused binaries not to be found on
- Snow Leopard.
- 06:44 pm Revision 1579be29: Organización ! Lo que necesitamos es organización !
- 06:43 am Bug #149 (Feedback): Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- I have recently committed a batch of changes to make the python bindings compile. At least on Snow Leopard, they comp...
- 06:28 am Revision b6331a62: Merge branch 'bug/152' into 0.64.x
- * bug/152:
Python bindings compile and can be imported into the python interpreter. No further tests made.
- 06:13 am Revision d2273e75: Python bindings compile and can be imported into the python interpreter.
- No further tests made.
- 05:55 am Revision 5365a182: Towards a happier World.
- 05:25 am Revision 3161a6cd: Rolling those python bindings again.
- 04:53 am Feature #151 (Fixed): Some computer limits configurable at startup
- This works for you too ? Anyone ?
- 04:45 am Bug #166 (Feedback): Reduce the reuse of job IDs
- It will be taken into account, but I don't see such a hurry as to set the priority to high ! :)
BTW what you use as ...
- 04:17 am Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Tried compiling under Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS, I have the same issue. Does anyone have a workaround?
- 05:19 pm Revision 68739cd9: force writing output files to project diretory
- add German template names
- 05:19 pm DrQueueIPython Revision 68739cd9: force writing output files to project diretory
- add German template names
- 05:14 pm Revision 34508055: add UTF-8 encoding hint
- 05:14 pm DrQueueIPython Revision 34508055: add UTF-8 encoding hint
- 05:13 pm Revision fb968c9d: fix composition name
- 05:13 pm DrQueueIPython Revision fb968c9d: fix composition name
- 07:27 pm Task #29: Create generic startup (init.d) scripts
- There's should be a large amount to discuss referring to such an controversial discussion - especially when http://on...
Also available in: Atom