Jorge Daza Garcia-Blanes's activity
From 03/25/2011 to 04/23/2011
- 02:36 am DrQueue Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Hello Jason, the file "git_rev.h" is created by the SConstruct when you build DrQueue. Try out copying the libdrqueue...
- 04:53 pm DrQueue Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Check the script file attached.
It's my working output. There you might find a clue on why could it be failing on ...
- 03:57 pm DrQueue Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Most of the warnings have been fixed.
- 03:00 pm DrQueue Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Those are warnings... I'm working on MacOS X Snow Leopard and it compiles. I need to set the ARCHFLAGS environment va...
- 03:35 pm DrQueue Revision 84b905f7: Fixes...
- 09:46 pm DrQueue Revision 241cb3b5: This file is cool too.
- 08:09 pm DrQueue Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
Now ! Sorry, my mistake. I pushed the changes to my branch and forgot to merge.
Give me better news ! :P
- 01:56 pm DrQueue Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Give me some good news :)
- 01:48 pm DrQueue Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Jason Tyler wrote:
> It appears that the revision 0a94d9a5 that was to move the Python Folder to src/python instead ...
- 01:55 pm DrQueue Revision a2ced542: Restoring the files I destroyed !!!
- 09:37 pm DrQueue Revision 8c4c8062: Use the source, Luke !
- 04:37 pm DrQueue Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Jason Tyler wrote:
> I tried the build again, and it seemed to get further than before, but still failed with an err...
- 04:31 pm DrQueue Revision 5a1fc8bf: Every day, a bit closer; all life, moving forward.
- 04:21 pm DrQueue Revision 66451423: Revert "My, oh, my... pfff"
- I'm almost there...
This reverts commit 41293d03de70933435d7b3edb00a799cfdf5fc70.
- 04:16 pm DrQueue Revision 41293d03: My, oh, my... pfff
- Revert "Add support for initializing and shutting down networking."
This reverts commit b6c0c0ed8f475f7924e642589b10...
- 04:13 pm DrQueue Revision afb7fa92: Revert "Use the new network initialize and shutdown functions"
- This reverts commit 0f796c870ba78b5dc712de329851515e48fc1683.
- 04:03 pm DrQueue Revision c6fae8a9: Silently retiring no-good code. We only want good or very-good code.
- Revert "Split dr_write/read to dr_file_write/read and dr_socket_write/read."
This reverts commit ee53d487824baf2d49e...
- 03:40 pm DrQueue Revision a125204c: Reverting some changes that caused evil behavior
- Revert "add address variable to hwinfo"
This reverts commit 3d085944b6313a721ef29addf7d5dc5a62ea1612.
- 07:09 pm DrQueue Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Remember python has been moved to src/python
- 07:02 pm DrQueue Bug #149: Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- Please, get the latest (as of now) sources from 0.64.x and let me know.
It compiles in here...
- 07:07 pm DrQueue Revision 0a94d9a5: This files have been moved to src/python ...
- 04:16 pm DrQueue Revision fecb2401: Added some correctechness :)
- 03:19 pm DrQueue Revision 457c0036: My English is getting better, thank you.
- All your bases are belong to us !!!
- 07:26 pm DrQueue Revision e19ad73c: FIxed glitch with the wrappers that caused binaries not to be found on
- Snow Leopard.
- 06:44 pm DrQueue Revision 1579be29: Organización ! Lo que necesitamos es organización !
- 06:43 am DrQueue Bug #149 (Feedback): Python bindings doesn't compile in 0.64.4
- I have recently committed a batch of changes to make the python bindings compile. At least on Snow Leopard, they comp...
- 06:28 am DrQueue Revision b6331a62: Merge branch 'bug/152' into 0.64.x
- * bug/152:
Python bindings compile and can be imported into the python interpreter. No further tests made.
- 06:13 am DrQueue Revision d2273e75: Python bindings compile and can be imported into the python interpreter.
- No further tests made.
- 05:55 am DrQueue Revision 5365a182: Towards a happier World.
- 05:25 am DrQueue Revision 3161a6cd: Rolling those python bindings again.
- 04:53 am DrQueue Feature #151 (Fixed): Some computer limits configurable at startup
- This works for you too ? Anyone ?
- 04:45 am DrQueue Bug #166 (Feedback): Reduce the reuse of job IDs
- It will be taken into account, but I don't see such a hurry as to set the priority to high ! :)
BTW what you use as ...
Also available in: Atom